Anthony started his photography journey 12 years ago in the dark room with film. Since then he fell in love with the photojournalistic style of story telling, and knew it was meant to be his life's work. Nicole played an integral part in growing the business from the beginning, and it didn't take long before she learned her way around a camera.
For us, this is more than a job; it's our passion, and what we are meant to do.
Our approach to wedding photography and video hinges on understanding that, first and foremost, your wedding day should be a celebration and not a photo shoot. At the same time, our job is to curate memories that future generations can hold onto. Walking the tightrope between those two sentiments is what we do best! Ultimately, our goal is to give you the space to be yourselves and capture that in the most authentic way possible.
Some fun facts about us:
- Archie is our Newfypoo fur baby.
- Our favorite TV show is Ted Lasso.
- We don't like to take life too seriously.
- We grew up and got married in Rochester, NY.
- The Bills make us want to shout!
- Our go-to date night is margaritas and tacos.